The Henle Library app combines G. Henle Publisher’s reliable Urtext and the latest technology – on your tablet computer.
To set up your Henle account, you need to be on campus. Make sure that your device is connected to the campus wifi.
- Step #1:
- Download the Henle app to your tablet or iPad.
- Step #2:
- While on Curtis wifi, click the link above to be taken to the Henle Library webpage. (You might need to sign in to your Curtis Microsoft account first. Use your Curtis email address and password.)
- On the Henle Library App page, scroll down to "Create your account." Use your Curtis email and create a password.
- After clicking send, you should be taken back to the Henle Library page.
- Scroll back to “Create your account” section to confirm that your account has been created. You should receive an email from Henle saying your account has been created.
- Step #3:
- Go back to the app and sign in using your Curtis email and the password you used in step 2.
To revalidate your account, you need to be on Curtis wifi:
- Click the link above and login with your Curtis email and password. (You might need to sign in to your Curtis Microsoft account first. Use your Curtis email address and password.)
- You should be taken to the Henle Library webpage. Scroll down the page until you see “Revalidate Your Account.”
- Enter your full email address and password and click OK.
- You should see a message that your account has been revalidated. You may need to scroll back down the page to see this.
- If you have forgotten your password, go back to the app and click on “Forgot password.”
- Close the app, reopen it, and sign in again.